Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

I realize, a day after making this site, that anyone new to it, and not familiar with the thread that spawned it, would be a little confused as to what this is.

The best explanation is that I am in the planning stages of hold a 5 night, 3 day expedition into the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.

Not the actual zone, mind you,  but one made to replicate it's experience. Basically I will be setting up a long term air-soft match that emulates the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 

I'm already looking at land to purchase/rent for a fall match. After that comes the details of actually having 50-100 people wandering around the woods for fun. Also the construction of small buildings (break apart or permanent depending). 

Once the land issuse is settled, I'll try to set up a forum and have people register. It will be a little selective, since I am wary of just anyone showing up. So everyone willing and able to play, who are responsible and respectful of other people, will be able to register.

The reason for registration is so you can know your faction and teammates on the forum even if you live across the country.


That's all the news for today, but I'll be sure to keep you updated.

Watch out for snorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment